1. What I would like to remember from conversations with classmates about the final project are some ideas that they brought up to incorporate in their own projects. For example, I learned how to put video clips from the internet into my flash animation. Also, I got some compliments for the idea that I had for my animation which also helped.
2. I want my piece to be important in the sense that I will show how a state of mind can transform into its own reality or be implemented in the real world, but that drugs can hinder real beneficial change in the world. People that actively pursue their dreams can make a difference, unlike taking too many drugs and burning out.
3. By doing this animation I am pushing past just the animation of words, and creating an actual meaning. I am pushing the boundaries by showing that a state of mind can represent an actual state, with its own flag and currency.
No comments:
Post a Comment