1. What I learned from animating the sentence, "Emotions tear this drum apart", is that I could actually capture a sort of emotion from the moving words and pictures. From having different kinds of emotions move in specific ways around the word "emotion" I was able to show how these words have characteristics of themselves. By animating "tear" I get across the word tearing in half, and by the word "drum" flashing on the screen it encapsulates the beat of the drum. By showing the drum tearing apart and tweening into a beating heart, I could capture what I meant without using words.
2. If I were to polish or modify this, I would make the words "emotions" bigger, and bring in "tear" with it so I could be more clear to the reader.
3. If I were to start over, I would use less white space, and show a drummer passionately ripping the drums apart by pounding on them, while words spray from the drum.
No comments:
Post a Comment