Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Response to comments on "Drift"

The most surprising things in the feedback I got were suggestions on how I could make it better.  For instance, one person said that I could make the ocean part like a dream, transforming into a person falling asleep at the wheel.  Many people liked my hand drawn pictures as well as the movement, which was good. 

If I had more time, I would add more of a plot or storyline to the animation, maybe even putting a poem in there with the word "drift" in it.  I also wanted to put more action regarding drift in as well.


What I want to learn about flash is how to be more effective with tweens, and portray movement in a more realistic way.  I also want to express more metaphorically about the words I use in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment